Oftentimes clients asking our lawyer typical initial questions about Ukraine visa refusal decisions which they facing in Ukrainian embassies and consulates all over the world as following:
– How can I submit the appeal? What if there is no embassy in my area?
– The issue is to submit the appeal in person. If you applied trough the visa center and the nearest embassy or consulate is far away or even in neighbor country then there are only two options: to travel there or submit the appeal via post courier service. Otherwise it is better to re-apply and attach the appeal together with the new visa application form.
– Is there any guarantee that the appeal will work out?
– Surely the correctly prepared appeal and done additional legal actions will increase your chances and might make your visa issued in shortest terms however unfortunately there cannot be 100% guarantee because the right of the consideration on the matter belong to the embassy officials. In other words if the visa refusal appeal will be refused then the applicant will have only two options: to re-apply for new visa or to appeal to the Ukrainian court and force the embassy to issue a visa (in such case the fact of the previous appeal will be a big advantage that proves applicant’s intentions). Additionally, case by case it is possible to assume estimated chances to get a visa trough the appeal process.
– My friends saying that the appeal is a waste of time and funds.
– That is incorrect. If you would not appeal then the situation will remain the same. It is better to do everything possible.
Our lawyer will gladly answer any other questions. You can contact him on Facebook or on this page.
Would like to see real feedbacks about appealing visa rejection to Ukraine?
Here are snaps of long term family reunion visa type D-14 that was obtained by a Yemeni citizen who is a spouse of Ukrainian citizen, after a visa refusal appeal process in the embassy of Ukraine in Egypt, and a review of our service on Facebook.
Here is another successful story from our client from Bangladesh who faced challenges to get a long term family reunion visa type D-14 in the embassy of Ukraine in India. After the visa refusal appeal process he have got a visa and now is on the way to Ukraine.
Another unusual visa refusal cases:
Our client got a refusal for work visa type D-04 based on popular point number 8 – not confirmed purpose of stay in Ukraine. Applied through visa center because there is no embassy of Ukraine in the country. We went trough the appeal process and obtained a visa shortly.
In case of refusal to issue visa, do not despair – you have a free right to appeal such decision by submitting a request to the head of the embassy.
The term of consideration of this letter is set for 1 month. If you believe that the decision to refuse to issue visa is not legitimate, our lawyer will to prepare an appeal letter requesting to reconsider visa application and grant you a visa to Ukraine. With our experience and deep analysis your chances to get a visa to Ukraine will highly increase. In addition, depending on the reason of visa refusal decision our lawyer can contact authorized authorities in order to get necessary and recommended extra support documents which will prove that you have full right to enter Ukraine.