Essential and Background Information
How to obtain Ukraine tax identification number (or in other words the taxpayer ID, the taxpayer identification code) in Kharkov?
Legal rules of obtatining taxpayer code in Ukraine is prescribed by the Law of Ukraine “On State Register of Individual Payers of Taxes and Other Mandatory Payments.”
The taxpayer code in Ukraine is must-have document for foreign citizens and stateless persons in exact situatins:
- for obtaining work permit and further employment in Ukraine
- for registration of company in Ukraine as founders or shareholders
- for registration foreigner as private entrepreneur in Ukraine
- for admission and studying in Ukrainian universities
- for immigration to Ukraine and further obtaining the temporary residence permit
- for getting citizenship of Ukraine
- for opening accounts in Ukrainian banks
- and many other situations
What are requared documents to obtain the taxpayer code?
- copies of the passport or its equal document
- its translation into the Ukrainian language and approving by notary
- notarized power of attorney for legal representation your interests by lawyer for obtaining the taxpayer code
Processing time of obtaining the taxpayer code is up to seven working days.