Welcome to Ukraine!
We have been giving professional educational advisory services to foreign students since 2014 and has successfully registered many foreign students to best universities in Ukraine. Our goal is to enable international students to get globally recognized education in Ukrainian universities that would guarantee them absolute professional success in any country in the world.
Ukraine admission Support
Department of education consultancy of “AR MAX GROUP” provide a vast range of services to student candidates.
For prospective and current students:
– assistance with career guidance and information on opportunities and conditions of studying in Ukraine, we advise students on educational opportunities available in the top medical, engineering, economic, computer, agricultural and aviation universities in Ukraine.
– consulting on educational system and legislation in Ukraine, we also give you a pre-departure brief to prepare you for the university and culture you will embrace.
– we issue student invitation letter from desired Universities, assist with the admission, enrollment process and provide guidance on career choices.
– we assist you with the student visa to Ukraine application process.
– arrangement of entry to Ukraine and pick up in airport.
– consulting services for students during their stay in Ukraine, our lawyers provide qualified legal assistance on stay in Ukraine during all studying of student and, if needed, assist on immigration process for candidates who looking for living in Ukraine after graduation.
Invitation letter for studying in Ukraine
All international applicants coming to Ukraine intending to study must obtain a student visa, which is only possible upon receiving an “Invitation to study” from the university they are applying to. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine defines the standard of the invitation letter.
To register your invitation letter with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the university has to send us the following documents:
- copy of valid passport
- consent to the processing of personal data
- copy of document from previous education
Students from countries which require a visa or have signed an agreement on a visa-free period of up to 90 days (tourist, private and business travel) shall apply for a long stay visa (type D) to Ukraine, which allows you to stay in Ukraine longer than 90 days.
Citizens of countries with which Ukraine has signed a visa-free regime agreement (Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Russia) do not require a visa to Ukraine, but shall provide an original or photocopy of the “Invitation to study” when crossing the Ukrainian border to verify the purpose of their visit to Ukraine.
To obtain a long stay visa (type D), a prospective student shall submit a series of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their respective country as indicated on the embassy’s website. Regardless of where you submit your documents, you will always be asked to include the original “Invitation to study”. We would like to stress that the documents from your previous education must be officially certified before submission to the consulate. This can be done one of two ways: legalised by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Ukraine in your country or certified by Apostille stamp and legalized at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine for a Ukrainian university to be able to issue your diploma certificate upon graduation.
All “Invitations to study” issued by universities undergo mandatory registration at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine before being issued to applicants. Our Center performs such registrations on behalf of the Ministry and provides official confirmation of such registration (visa support) to the Consulate of Ukraine in respective countries. Consulates do not accept documents from international students without such registration and cannot therefore proceed with issuing student visas.
List of foreign diplomatic missions in Ukraine http://mfa.gov.ua/en/about-ukraine/dip-in-ukraine/missions-list
Frequently asked questions
- How can I get a visa if there is no Embassy of Ukraine in my country?
In order to receive a visa, you must visit a country which has an Embassy of Ukraine and apply from there. See the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine’s website for a complete list of embassies and consulates – http://mfa.gov.ua
- What is a visa support letter?
A visa support letter is detailed information from us sent to the Embassy of Ukrainе located in your country to confirm that your invitation to study is genuine.
- Can I come to study in Ukraine on a tourist visa?
No, if you are coming to study in a Ukrainian university, you must come on a student visa (which requires an invitation letter first).
- If I have an invitation letter to study, can my parents or relatives come with me?
No, the invitation letter is a document issued to you alone. However, you can apply to the university for a personal invitation letter for your parents or relatives.
- How long is the visa application process?
Typically, the visa application process is around ten working days. Sometimes this can be prolonged to 30 working days.
- How can I choose a university?
Yes, we have a comprehensive list of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions and you can make your choice.
2. How can I apply to get an invitation letter?
When you fill the application form at our website, you will receive the letter with instructions. You can ask whatever you want to know about the admission process.
3. How can I receive my invitation letter?
The invitation letter is sent from the university to us and then on to you. We have a policy of using DHL due to its reliability internationally. The cost of mailing you the invitation letter must be covered by you and is not included in the price mentioned above.
4. How long does it take for the invitation letter to be issued?
It typically takes one to four weeks for the invitation letter to be issued, depending on your university of choice and how long it takes for your documents to be cleared by Ukrainian authorities.
5. How long is the invitation letter valid for?
The invitation letter is valid up to 6 months. This information is mentioned in the invitation letter.
6. Can you cancel my invitation letter?
Only universities can cancel your invitation letter upon your personal request. If you don’t know which university issued you the invitation letter, please send us a copy of your passport and the invitation letter to help clarify the situation.
7. Do you register or notarize translated documents?
No, any registration or notarization of documents must be completed by a notary.
- What are the tuition fees at the university I am interested in?
Tuition fees vary from university to university.
- Can my parents or relatives pay for my study?
Yes, your parents or relatives can pay for your study.
- What is the socio-economic situation in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a safe and tolerant country with friendly people and a European atmosphere. In May 2017, the annual Eurovision Song Contest was hosted in Kyiv and seen as a great success. As of 11 June 2017, Ukrainian citizens are granted to travel visa-free to the EU and the Schengen area, except for the UK and Ireland.
- Can I work during my study?
No, unfortunately it is illegal for international students in Ukraine to work while studying.
66310 international students from
Top 10 most popular universities among international students (Ukraine universities ranking)
- Kharkiv National Medical University 5471
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University 4273
- Odessa National Medical University 3543
- Zaporizhzhya State Medical University 2588
- Bogomolets National Medical University 2307
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University 2020
- Interregional Academy of Personnel Management 1892
- Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine 1807
- European University 1728
- Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University 1674